Monday, August 13, 2018

What I'm reading this week:
I just started Midsummer Mayhem by Marty Wingate, but I'm still also reading one Hercule Poirot story a week this month for my book club, and haven't finished Murder at Mullings yet (it's a paperback and I tend to take longer to finish those than books on my Kindle, lol!).  

What I'm listening to this week:
The series has a new narrator (the woman who did such a wonderful job with all of the other Lady Georgie books sadly passed away last year), but I listened to a snippet and she seems to do a nice job.

What I'm watching this week:
Tom Courtenay, Matthew Goode, Michiel Huisman, Penelope Wilton, Glen Powell, Katherine Parkinson, Jessica Brown Findlay, and Lily James in The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (2018)
It was fabulous and I absolutely loved it!

What's happening in the kitchen:

I made a second, smaller batch of peach jam this week - it tastes like summer!

What's Charlie the beagle up to?
Charlie's friend, Gerald, came for a sleepover this weekend.  They alternated chasing each other around the yard and sleeping!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Charlie is included in your posts!
    You have been very busy on your vacay. Great books you're reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely made a dent in my TBR pile this summer! :-)

      Delete