Monday, August 20, 2018

What I'm reading this week:
Mum's the Word by Dorothy Cannell
I love the Ellie Haskell books, and am slowly re-reading the series - this is the third book.  

What I'm listening to this week:
The Rhyme of the Magpie (Birds of a Feather Mystery, #1)
Rhyme of the Magpie is another re-read for me, but this time via Audible.  The narration is quite good, and I'm enjoying my return visit to Smeaton-under-Lyme.

What I'm watching this week:
Image result for ordeal by innocence
I haven't started this yet, but it's next in the queue and I'm thrilled that there's been a resurgence of interest in producing Agatha Christie films, but wonder how many times things can be re-done.....

What's happening in the kitchen this week:
                                                 I'm trying a new bread recipe - 
                                    I've added flax seed and oatmeal.

Cooking down beautiful fresh tomatoes to freeze for the winter.

It's back to work this week - and I'm bringing muffins for the staff's first day.
(l -blueberry, r- cranberry)

What's Charlie the beagle up to???
My little buckaroo had to have 5 teeth extracted this week.  He was a real trooper, and did enjoy his puppy ice-cream the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment